3 June 2013

Sunny Snapshots

So I've been a bit rubbish at updating my blog recently and I really have no excuse but I'm going to try and post more regularly from now on! It will also avoid me getting into trouble with my friends who are, to quote, 'fuming' when there's nothing new up!

Anyway here are a few photos taken two bank holiday weekends ago.
The sun was shining bright, blue skies galore, and the air was warm so what better to do than stock up on a silly amount of snacks and head to the park for a picnic.
Our healthy range of foods included a huge bottle of h2o which got contaminated by a certain member of the group... Good job we had plenty of cartons as well is all I can say!




Love this last pic!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...